We are looking for a proactive SEO Manager with great organizational skills.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in a similar sphere, a strong background in technical SEO and on-page/off-page optimization. You should also be able to work remotely.
SEO DC is a US Digital Marketing Agency that systematically ranks websites and google my business profiles. They have made their clients millions, and continue to do so year after year.
The atmosphere of the company is pretty chill. They have people in their team all over the world: Canada, United States, the Caribbean, Africa, Pakistan, India, Europe, so the working schedule is flexible. For communication they choose morning by EST time, then working hours are flexible. They use the following tools as Surfer SEO, Ahrefs, Semrush, Screaming Frog, etc.
Some of their services are:
- Web Design / Hosting
- Search Optimization (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Google Reviews
- Email Campaigns
We are looking for a proactive SEO Manager with great organizational skills. You will create SEO services together with a great, like-minded team.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in a similar sphere, a strong background in technical SEO and on-page/off-page optimization. You should also be able to work remotely. The working schedule is flexible.
You should be highly experienced with all of the following:
* Develop and implement effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
* Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
* Edit existing page content, including keyword research
* Identify keyword, page, and overall content gaps/new opportunities
* Research SEO and build data for strategies
* Analyze the websites and identify opportunities to optimize site structure and content for improved discoverability
* Perform on-page/off-page optimization of the websites and work with backlink structure
* Implement SEO projects with keyword research, competitive analysis, and internal tools
What You Bring to the Team:
- A full range of SEO skills in content, development, technical topics, UX design, link building, analytics, keyword research, local, onsite optimization, - SEO audits, and ASO
- Skills editing settings and posting pages on WordPress
- Understanding of anchor text
- Experience working with US market
- 5+ years working on SEO campaigns, fluent English
* 100% remote full-time job
* Paid your country holidays
* You can work by your own schedule, nevertheless, as a team, we have meetings
* A team of professionals, so we expect the same from you
* We track performance not the number of hours you work
* If you have reliable internet, you can work from anywhere in the world
- 30-minute interview with Talent Acquisition
- Zoom interview with the CEO
- Personality test + technical test
If this sounds like your kind of thing – we want to talk to you!
About Hiring and Dealing
We are Boutique Recruiting Team: successful mentors, headhunters, freelance recruiters who act as strategic HR consultants and trusted advisors throughout the hiring process. We help in hiring professionals from Eastern Europe and worldwide.
Job posted on
27 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni