You will work closely with the whole team involved in the creative work: game designers, 2D and 3D artists, animators, from the conception to the launch of the game, and further during its live support phase.
Your mission will be:
• Implement, fix, and refine game features thanks to fast prototyping & iterative process;
• Produce a clear code, easy to maintain without any compromise on performance objective nor portability;
• Carry varied technical subjects with the team, with enthusiasm and leadership;
• Work with designers & artists by providing them tools & technical support when needed;
• Participate in the quality of the game by giving constructive comments & creative contributions
• Minimum 2 years of experience in 3D game development (PC and / or consoles);
• Good knowledge of the object-oriented programming, experience with C++, familiar with debugging, and with the optimization process;
• Good knowledge of standards development environments and tools (Visual Studio, VCS, Bug trackers);
• Good knowledge of multithreading;
• Good knowledge of maths and algorithms applied to video games and more particularly to gameplay (AI, physics, animations, etc);
• Good communication skills and the ability to work as a team;
• Passion for video games and capacity to improve the player’s experience;
• Intermediate (mostly written) English and higher.
Extra skills that would be appreciated:
• Good knowledge of Unreal Engine 4;
• Experience with Multiplayer games;
• Experience with technical constraints linked to the Certification & Approval process on PS4 and Xbox One (TRC, approval, etc.);
• Experience in a field such as FX, animations, etc;
• Experience with rendering pipeline;
• Experience with tuning tools on PC & consoles.
Individual development plan;
Payment for external training;
Compensation for sports activities;
Free English lessons with a native speaker;
Paid vacation, sick leave and day-off (40 days per year);
Free morning schedule;
Ability to work from home;
Internal education and training;
Own small gym;
Living room with Xbox and TV;
Modern office in the city center;
Shower room and bicycle parking;
Fruits, milk, cookies and sweets throughout the day
We are looking for programmers to join our new game — “Century: Age of Ashes”.
This AAA Dark Fantasy multiplayer title will be released on PC, Consoles — current ones as well as NextGen.
Trailer for the game “Century: Age of Ashes”: youtu.be/21T_6N_uYHo
About SmartHunt Consulting
We are a SmartHunt Consulting team. We provide outstaffing, outsourcing and recruiting services for IT functions in a professional and efficient manner.
We deliver highest-quality services and solutions on time and help our customers become more efficient and profitable.
Our mission is to provide our clients with solutions that enable them to succeed.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current
C / C++ / Embedded