Work for a core delivery team inside Luxoft Automotive Division to develop the new incumbent of a suite of products.
These products are focused on the development and delivery of Rear seat entertainment system inside the automotive area. For being able to fulfill the customer expectations we need additional experienced automation QAs. You will work in a challenging environment with intercultural and international teams where the company culture and language is a mix of German and English. In this role you will be part of the HMI development Team for premium OEM
- Monitor and report progress via Jira and Confluence
- Increase efficiency of team work and cross-teams' collaboration
- Solve system-level technical issues and achieve agreements with all stakeholders
- Communicate problems with QA, developer teams and other stakeholders
- Contribute in development of software integration (Jenkins pipeline)
- Work in close cooperation with project management team
- Fluency in Code Review and Version Control Systems (Bitbucket/Gerrit/Git/Gitlab/Github/Subversion)
- Experience in Automation testing frameworks
- Advanced experience in CI/CD (Bamboo/Jenkins)
- Proficiency in a scripting languages (Bash, Groovy, Python)
- Proficiency in Linux (Systemd, IPC, Networking)
- Proficiency in Docker
Nice to have
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud) is strong plus
- C++, CMake, Yocto background
- Kubernetes, Terraform
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 August 2021