GlobalLogic is looking for a candidate to join the project in the Kyiv office to develop and maintain a flexible authentication solution.
- Software development experience (3-4 years).
- Strong Java core knowledge
- Understanding of HTTP protocol
- Linux shell
- SQL basics, any RDBMS experience - MS SQL/Oracle/Postgres, etc.
- Jenkins, Maven basics
- Git workflow
- Good English: spoken and written, intermediate
- Basic understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, ELK, and cloud infrastructure in general
- Understanding and/or experience in authentication domain areas such as SSO, SAML, LDAP, Kerberos, RSA SecurID, CAC/PIV, OAuth2, OpenID, etc., is a big plus
- Web containers knowledge – Jetty, Undertow, OSGi
- Knowledge of web security, certificates management
- Angular/Angular 2 knowledge is a plus
- Understanding Software Development Lifecycle
- Participate in releases and iterations planning, ongoing scrum activities
- Work with the clients on complex product issues/escalations
- Provide technical guidance to the technical support team
- Operate as a software engineer in a scrum team, creating sophisticated authentication systems
- Create and modify the code to implement new features and to address the defects
- Communicate effectively with the local as well as remote team members
Our customer is a global leader in software solutions that help IT transform traditional businesses into digital enterprises for the ultimate competitive advantage. More than 10000 customers and 500 partners worldwide, including 82% of the Fortune 500, rely on BMC for innovative IT solutions. BMC Digital Service Management is a set of IT solutions designed to do a digital business fast, seamless, and optimized from mainframe to mobile to cloud and beyond
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current