For the ongoing project, we are seeking a person who will join a core delivery team inside Luxoft Automotive Division to develop the new generation in-car infotainment product.
This product is focused on the development and delivery for headunit and instrument cluster systems. For being able to fulfill the customer expectations we need an additional motivated C++ developer who will join our team.
- Software development and maintenance (enhancement, changes, bugs fixing, tests development)
- Develop and perform Unit Testing, static code analyses, code review
- Timely report status and progress of the assigned activities to direct manager.
- Perform tasks within agreed timeframe and according to design specifications.
- Learn project specific approaches/technologies store knowledge
- Flash and prepare test targets
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Communication Technology or a comparable qualification
- Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting technical issues
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Aspiration to engineering excellence
- Proficient in English
- Embedded Linux knowledge
- Experience with CMake
- Excellent coding skills in C++
- Experience in embedded systems
- Experience with version control and CI/CD
Nice to have
- System architecture, API design and best practices in modern C++ development
- Having worked with various software frameworks, ideally in the domain of in-vehicle infotainment
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 August 2021