We are looking for a result-driven, passionate, and responsible project manager to join our company.
We are looking for a result-driven, passionate, and responsible project manager to join our company. The candidate will be working and communicating closely with our developers and clients. Some of the responsibilities may include:
- Driving regular communication with clients;
- Organize to-do list based on product requirements and features requests;
- Plan workload and delivery;
- Oversee the quality of the deliverables;
- Take part in projects sourcing;
- Do reporting and analysis in order to incorporate improvements into the process flow.
- At least 3 years of commercial experience in project management
- Fluent English
- Excellent profound knowledge of project management processes, Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Strong risk management skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Flexible working hours;
- Focused specialization and projects inline with it;
- Range of tasks, from quick and simple to challenging investigation to run;
- Friendly environment;
- Open-minded skillful team;
- Regular result-based salary reviews;
- Comfortable and cozy office with a nice park/river view;
- Gym and English classes discounts.
We are an expert team with competence focus on custom digital products as business solutions. As a reliable and qualified development partner, we formed and put on rails a solid vision on how to run product development efficiently. We leverage tech and business background, along with adopted Scrum resulting in high productivity and fast delivery, product thinking mindset and strong analytical approach - in order to provide solutions that serve business needs.
Job posted on
27 August 2021