Vilmate is looking for a Senior Data Engineer in a global pharmaceutical company and partner with them to develop new innovative solutions in a variety of data science fields. The project has been started, and we are looking for you to join us.
Vilmate (vilmate.com) is an over 130 strong, close-knit, and highly professional software development team based in Kharkiv and Kyiv. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in web and mobile development.
• Design efficient and scalable data lakes
• Create robust cloud-based data pipelines
• Ensure quality and consistency of data & monitoring ETL processes
• Work with key business stakeholders technology experts to gather requirements and develop solutions.
• Research new emerging trends, frameworks, tools, and best practices
• Coach and learn good practices.
• BS or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or other data-related fields
• At least 5 years of experience in data engineer role
• Implementing data pipelines using ETL tools (Microsoft SSIS, Azure Data Factory, AWS Glue, AWS Pipelines, SAS Data Integration Studio, IBM DataStage, Informatica, KNIME or others)
• Designing data lakes, relational database, or/and warehousing systems with (SnowFlake, Redshift, BigQuery, or other)
• Participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle (plan, design, develop, test, release, maintain and support)
• Programming language: SQL and Python
• Ability work in a collaborative environment
• Experience with cloud environment (preferable AWS)
• Experience in coaching and leading teams of junior data engineers
• Fluent in English
Would be a plus:
• Valid AWS or Microsoft certificates
• Distributed processing frameworks for large datasets (Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark)
• Big data streaming tools (Apache Kafka, Amazon Kinesis, or others)
• Experience in Databricks
● Competitive salary and benefits.
● Flexible working hours.
● Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave.
● Paid sick days.
● A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
● State holidays are granted.
● Corporate accountant and lawyer services.
● Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
● Costs related to participation in workshops and professional conferences are covered (up to 50% coverage).
● Сorporate events 2 times a year and team building.
Our company (vilmate.com) is an over 130-strong, close-knit and highly professional software development team based out of Kharkiv and Kyiv, Ukraine. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in Web and mobile development.
Vilmate’s distinctive features as a company are an impressive and impeccable project delivery track record, a very large share of senior software engineers in our development team, an extremely low employee turnover and broad experience of delivering consulting solutions to clients in various business niches.
Since our company’s founding 9 years ago, we have seen an annual growth rate of 23%. Our client roster has been growing just as fast. Today, we pride ourselves on having created software that is used by some of Western Europe’s industry-leading retail and other brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni