I am looking for a strong QA engineer for distributed team
Platform for hosting business applications within product. The platform consists from a number of services, applications and it's in process of migration to AWS cloud.
EPAM team consists from 1 scrum master, 4 developers and 2 QA TA with plans to grow to 1 SM, 6 Dev, 2 QA TA, 2 QA. Teammates are in Belarus and Bulgaria.
Team is working with stakeholders from customer side (USA, Thailand).
- Good analytical skill is required, for working on product with complex logic (back-end and front-end) and requirements of different levels of quality
- Ability to create test cases/check lists of a high quality, to make them sufficient, clear, reusable by any other parties, including test automation team;
- Clear understanding of scopes of tests for different test suites (ex.: smoke, regression);
- Ability to create bug reports of a high quality;
- Experience in Requirements review (proactive in communication and requirements clarification)
- Being self-motivated and responsible, attentive to details;
- Ability to work independently and take full responsibility on tasks/testing areas/etc;
- Great communication skills (ability to find the appropriate person for asking, to formulate questions, to share information with others, etc)
- Ability to orient in changing circumstances and adjust to them fast;
- Participation in all SCRUM meetings, such as daily stand-up, sprint grooming, sprint planning, retrospective
- Back-end, UI testing
- Web Services testing (REST): Postman, Fiddler, Swagger, Endpoints testing
- Integration testing
- JSON fundamentals
- (nice-to-have) AWS
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni