EOS Data Analytics is looking for Outreach Linkbuilder!
EOS Data Analytics is a software company that works in the commercial space niche, with the main office in the USA and development centers in Ukraine (Kiev, Dnipro, Zaporizhzhya).
We are developing a digital online platform for searching, processing, and analyzing large volumes of data retrieved from satellites. Using regular and custom algorithms, the system creates solutions to the challenges in business development and planet preservation. The tools developed by our team provide individual analytical solutions in agriculture, forestry, oil & gas, alternative energy, and other industries.
Our key products:
- Crop Monitoring, a satellite-driven online platform for precision agriculture.
- Forest Monitoring, a software for remote management of forest stands thanks to satellite monitoring.
- Land Viewer, an online tool for working with satellite data.
Our team is looking for professionals who will help us bring space closer to humans and make their daily lives easier thanks to faster and better-informed decisions.
Identifying and building links to our website;
Using tools to scrape for prospects and identify contact information;
Working with content team to identify linkable content.
Ability to quickly turnaround optimization suggestions with acute attention to detail;
Еxperience with link building outreach (required);
Experience with Ahrefs, Ninja outreach;
Understanding the criteria for determining the quality of a reference donor;
SEO experience (would be a plus);
English Upper Intermediate.
On our corporate culture
We understand the importance of adaptation in the new company. At EOS DA, on the very first day, you’ll get a mentor, a highly experienced co-employee who will help you set up inter team communication. They will explain the goal of the project, the work flow, provide you with necessary documentation and feedback on your tasks. Feel free to ask your mentor any questions.
We value the input of our specialists in the development of EOS DA. That’s why every member of our team is automatically taking part in the EOS Rewards program. You get rewarded for sharing interesting and useful insights with the team, taking part in meetups and events, recommending specialists to us, and more. The rewards are non-material, but will definitely come in handy.
We care about our specialists:
- medical insurance
- financial compensation for taking part in sport activities
- fully-paid sick leave certificates
- 20 days of paid vacation
- flexible start of working day
- financial compensation for coaching and psychologist therapy sessions
- free fruit, yoghurts, cookies, and other snacks in the office
Gratitude and recognition
- performance and salary review every 6 to 12 months
- corporate gifts on special occasions (birthday, anniversary of working at EOS DA, starting a family, birth of a child)
- financial support in a critical situation
- individual budget for 1 year for professional development (attending conferences, training sessions, workshops, courses)
- paid business trips
- financial compensation for attending language courses
- free access to corporate library, online courses, lectures by Noosphere experts plus you can order books
- chance to take part in meetups as a member or speaker and exchange knowledge
- team buildings, corporate events, quizzes
- social activities initiated by our employees: support for children with special needs, aid to animals, eco initiatives
About EOS Data Analytics
EOS Data Analytics wants to make a positive change using geospatial data and custom algorithms.
Our system makes it easy to get the fast and actionable data you need to drive your business and preserve our Planet. We provide effective solutions for Agriculture, Forestry, Oil & Gas, Minerals & Mining among many more applied fields upon custom request.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni