Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for a Senior Magento Developer to enrich its team with a skilled professionalю
Our client is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning experiences that help students, parents, educators, and professionals drive results. We're looking to hire an engineer to help us enhance our client marketing website and eCommerce platform. We are looking for individuals with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively within and across teams.
• As a Magento Developer, you will be designing high-quality eCommerce solutions to meet digital commerce and marketing needs in the implementation, enhancement, and support of features.
• Translating business requirements into technical solutions including building components, modules and plugins which integrate with external our client services.
• Embrace a “shift-left” approach to software quality, leveraging unit, integration and end to end test automation to make sure quality objectives are fulfilled.
• Participate in supporting other team members and projects the team owns via code reviews, pair programming, and technical discussions using Agile methodologies.
• 4+ years of hands-on development experience with Magento and PHP
• Experienced in Magento code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and dependency management
• Strong integration and architectural knowledge of the Magento platform
• Proficient with Magento APIs (REST, GraphQL) and 5+ years experience with HTTP and REST API usage
• Expertise in using and maintaining Magento extensions
• Able to write acceptance criteria, automation and execute regression testing
• Experience utilizing GitHub, Jira and Confluence
• Intermediate+ English level.
Nice to have:
• Experience integrating Magento with AEM
• Experience in using and integrating the broader Adobe Experience Cloud stack (i.e. Assets, Analytics, Launch, Target, etc)
• Experience with cloud technologies (specifically Amazon Web Services)
• Experience with Build/deploys tools and pipelines such as Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.
Intetics Inc. is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM and workflow automation systems.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 10 offices in 6 countries including Naples, FL (headquarters), Chicago, IL, Dusseldorf, London, Minsk, Krakow, Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Lviv.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 August 2021