We produce high-quality ophthalmic systems that democratize medical technology. We're looking for a passionate SMM / Community manager to help us maintain social media channels, produce great content and grow our social media communities. You'll be interacting with doctors from all over the world.
Our vision is to make healthcare accessible to everyone. We create, manufacture, and sell 3D-printed medical systems and mobile applications for different healthcare needs. We're looking to expand our team with a self-driven SMM / Community Manager who thrives in an ever-changing environment. The SMM / Community Manager will work closely with our Marketing Manager and mostly focus on community management, to help us maintain and grow our strong community of surgeons around the globe.
- Fixed monthly salary
- Possibility to work remotely from anywhere in the world or from our office in Munich
- Free coffee, tea and Friday evening beer
- Young, driven and international colleagues
- Co-working office in a dynamic and vibrant startup environment
- Flexible work schedule with a focus on targets and goals instead of the time spent at the office
- maintain our social media channels (Youtube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- keep hands-on all surgery communities on social media and engaging with them
- follow and monitor content and needs of surgeons in our domain
- recruit brand ambassadors
- assist in PR by gathering information about influencers and journalists in ophthalmology, dentistry, ENT, microsurgery
- collect content from doctors and our KOP
- being able to create basic designs and retouching pictures is a great plus
You are our ideal colleague if you:
- fluent English (Spanish, Portuguese or German would be a plus)
- great understanding of social media and trends
- basic knowledge of marketing, PR, communications (education in any of these fields is a plus)
- easy-going, open and with very strong communication skills (especially if to take into account that most of the time you will be engaging with doctors on socials)
- curious, adaptable, eager to learn and develop
- interested in MedTech, ophthalmology, dentistry, ENT
We'll start reviewing applications after September, 6, so no worries if you don't get an immediate answer from us :)
About Custom Surgical
We are democratizing access to healthcare through affordable MedTech devices based on 3D-printed optical systems and mobile applications.
Our flagship product, MicroREC, is an affordable 3D printed optical device that connects smartphones to microscopes and therefore, allows recording and broadcasting medical procedures. With MicroREC, anyone can transmit live images and videos to medical specialists anywhere on the globe. This can be used for remote medical consultation, surgery support between surgeons, and educational purposes.
Job posted on
27 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni