Our client is a company whose technology is propelling the evolution from traditional license plate recognition systems and traffic monitoring to AI-enabled smart roadways capable of serving multiple missions from a single source.
- People management – motivation, retention;
- Staffing coordination – ensuring proper team scaling;
- Compiling contractual documentation and setting up all relevant activities around new projects (communication, reporting, processing);
- Assure constant people tracking and retention activities;
- Work with recruiting to assure fast candidates processing;
- Provide support with all types of program-level communications, reporting, and operation processes;
- Tracking project reporting, team velocity, ensuring key performance indicators reaching success level values;
- Maintain, organize and review project-related documentation;
- Track project KPIs and operational metrics to measure customer satisfaction, organization performance and efficiency;
- Maintaining internal and external communications aspects (i.e. governance, presentations, memos, all-hands, newsletters, social media etc.);
- Risk Management. Identifying and planning for potential risks that may impact the Project;
- Stakeholder Management. Identifying Project stakeholders and managing stakeholders’ expectations to make sure their needs are met.
- Fluent English;
- Highly motivated, proactive, results-oriented personality;
- Strong problem solver;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Minimum 2 years experience as a coordinator or as team lead;
- Knowledge of Kanban and Scrum theory, rules, and practices;
- Experience with Atlassian products: Jira, Confluence, Clubhouse;
- Ability to coordinate multiple teams;
- Good people management and leadership skills;
- Stress resistant;
- Possess of conflict resolution: conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty, and respect.
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
Job posted on
26 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni