A well-coordinated team of professionals is looking for new team members. The test automation framework is built based on the basis of modern patterns, libraries, and technologies. Azure DevOps is used as the foundation for the entire test infrastructure.
Our client is a business solutions company that provides technology and marketing support to enhance the consumer’s experience and the operational efficiency of a car wash. Client provides the business “know-how” to transform most car washes into profitable, thriving businesses.
As a leading provider of “turnkey” car wash solutions, our clients’ suite includes a complete offering of fully customizable point of sale and tunnel control software. Client provides hardware, support and business solutions, including human resources, marketing, and solution-specific site-improvement planning.
You would be surprised by the complexity of technological solutions in a modern car wash!
- At least 3 years of experience in automation testing and
- 4+ years as QA engineer in general;
- Strong knowledge of C#, .NET framework, and OOP principles;
- Experience and understanding of test automation stack a must: Selenium WebDriver and GUI testing, API testing, NUnit or other testing frameworks;
- Confident with SQL, REST API, Git;
- Ability to create and perform complex testing scenarios;
- Working experience in Agile software development;
- Well-organized and self-motivated strong team player;
- Understanding of modern test automation patterns and approaches;
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Azure cloud environments;
- Familiarity with the Atata C#/.NET automated web testing framework;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Experience and understanding of Integration testing;
- Experience in performance and load testing;
- Able to manage your own time and handle multi-task delivery;
- Conduct Regression and Integration Automation testing;
- Create, maintain and execute GUI and API automated test scripts;
- Develop and maintain a test automation framework;
- Take part in a project integration testing;
- Create and update a project related documentation;
- Report discovered issues;
- Follow up with R&D team regarding issues and findings;
- Review test automation framework code pull requests;
- Perform day-to-day AQA activities such as nightly run tests analysis;
- Aggregate and report test automation results;
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
26 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni