Frogwares is currently looking for Narrative Designer to join the dynamic cohort of game designers for its upcoming titles. Our expert team creates games that are highly praised by millions of players, as well as industry experts all over the world.
Founded in 2000, Frogwares is an independent gamedev studio, based in Kyiv, Ukraine. Thanks to the cooperative work of talented teams, our games are available for major platforms, including PlayStation 5, Xbox series X, PC, and Nintendo Switch. Best known for the popular Sherlock Holmes series, we aim to create immersive single-player experiences that stay with players after they put down the gamepad. With millions of players worldwide, Frogwares continues to develop a rich portfolio for the new generation of gamers.
For more information visit www.frogwares.com
· Create open-world investigation quests
· Write branching dialogues, documents and various in-game texts
· Create and maintain game lore, characters and setting details
· Taking an active part in the game prototyping and debugging, including in-house development tools
· Actively cooperating and supporting other team members, especially quest designers
· Create and maintain design documentation on the project
· Fluent written and spoken English
· Strong dramatic writing skills
· Deep understanding of story structure, non-linear narrative, verbal and non-verbal storytelling methods
· Passion for video games of various genres, especially for the open-world genre. Rich gaming experience, preferably in the latest open-world games
· Advanced PC user
An advantage will be considered:
· Experience in the industry
· Participation in at least one released commercial game product
· Experience using game editor, Unreal Engine (UDK)
· Utilizing visualization tools (MS Visio) or narrative design tools/text engines (articy: draft, ultra-outliner, Twine, inkle)
· Experience working in Agile environment
- An exciting project where you can develop professionally
- Intellectually stimulating work environment and peers
- Sense of ownership for world-renown game series
- Agile atmosphere with no bureaucracy and hierarchy
- Secured compensation level, paid vacations/sick leaves
- Regular reviews/feedback and development support
- Wellbeing and health culture
Required Application Materials:
· Resume in English
· Cover Letter which should include:
- why you are interested in the given role
- what games you are currently playing
· Writing samples
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be offered to perform a test assignment.
Founded in 2000, Frogwares is an independent gamedev studio, based in Kyiv, Ukraine. Thanks to the work of a talented team of artists and programmers, our games are available for major platforms, including PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch.
Best known for the popular Sherlock Holmes series, we aim to create immersive single player experiences that stay with players after they put down the gamepad. Striving to improve and tackle new challenges, we are working on our biggest project up to date - an open-world Lovecraftian adventure, The Sinking City.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
26 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni