The project is on a mission to make trusting strangers online effortless. We want to enable builders in fast-growing, underserved regions with the digital identity and reputation tools they need to provide better trust-based services to more people
The project's mission is to make trusting strangers online effortless. We want to enable builders in fast-growing, underserved regions with the digital identity and reputation tools they need to provide better trust-based services to more people.
- Work in a scrum team of QA and software engineers
- Support the development team through testing phases ensuring the accurate functionality of features and products
- Design and develop test cases and test scenarios in accordance with business objectives.
- Perform functional and regression testing when required
- Perform manual testing for web, iOS, and Android applications
Skills & Experience
- Experience with QA of complex projects (web-services/ backends/ mobile applications)
- 3+ years of Experience in Manual Testing, including writing and executing test cases.
- Familiar with RESR and API testing tools
- Proven experience with JSON, XML, XHR
- Knowledge of Bug Management systems
- Understanding the data exchange protocols, knowledge of HTTP, HTTPS protocols
- SQL skills, moving/manipulating data, pulling queries
- Strong knowledge of Web-related technologies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, with a high degree of attention to detail
- Passion about what you do and willingness to hold responsibility for the results of your job
- Ability to work in a distributed team
- Location in Ukraine or ex-CIS region at least part-time, given our team presence there.
- Experience working with automation testing, familiar with CI
- Experience working with MongoDB
- Strong knowledge of Jira
JetSoftPro is a team and network of tech professionals ready to help your business achieve its technology objectives, through superior software development and data science. Our headquarters is based in Lviv, Ukraine, in the heart of Eastern Europe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
26 August 2021