In this role, you will collaborate with coworkers and clients across the US and around the world. Work with cutting edge IT environments that are transforming business and the world; IoT, blockchain, HealthTech, FinTech, EdTech, Mobile, Clean Energy.
Who is TrustNet?
TrustNet is a leading provider of cybersecurity and assurance services. We help businesses build
trusted relationships with their customers, partners, and employees. For more than 15 years
TrustNet has provided world-class service to mid-size and large organizations, across multiple
industries, in the United States, and around the world. With a diverse and dynamic workforce that
spans across the US and Europe, we serve some of the most innovative and well-respected
companies around the world.
What would I do?
Are you ready to work remotely for a US-based company with clients around the world?
Are you ready to grow your skills and career?
TrustNet is looking for an ambitious, results-driven, professional, and top-performing IT Audit
talent to join our team. In this role, you will collaborate with coworkers and clients across the US
and around the world. Work with cutting edge IT environments that are transforming business and
the world; IoT, blockchain, HealthTech, FinTech, EdTech, Mobile, Clean Energy. Bring your up-beat
personality, positive attitude, and passion for technology to the role. This is a high-visibility and
high-impact role that offers accelerated promotional opportunities. You will have responsibility for
managing and executing client engagements as part of a team. We seek self-starters and strong
contributors who will take the initiative and care about the quality of their work. Our ideal
candidate is highly organized efficient, multitasker, and a problem solver. Good technical skills,
common sense, and a can-do attitude are the most critical traits for this position.
What are my objectives?
* Work with interesting clients and innovative technologies
* Understand client’s business and how their technology support their goals from security,
risk, and compliance perspective
* Execute technical security audits and assessments
* Use your knowledge of cybersecurity and risk to impact clients
* Work on exciting projects in PCI DSS, SOC, HITRUST, ISO 27001, NIST, GDPR, CCPA, and
* Execute and manage client engagements - planning, executing, and reporting
* Maintain a strong and productive working relationship with clients and peers
* Provide guidance to clients in remediating issues and minimizing identified risks
* Work smart and autonomously
* Think outside the box
What makes a successful candidate?
- Strong audit and cybersecurity skills
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Someone who thrives on collaboration in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment.
- You have an inherent love of problem-solving, people person, and passion for everything
- Desire to work flexible hours. Most of your work can be completed during regular office
hours. Occasionally you will have client meetings as last as 3 PM ET (10 PM Eastern
- Smart and fast learner
- At least 5 years of progressive IT Audit and/cybersecurity experience, preferably in a
professional services environment.
- Highly professional in your interaction with coworkers and clients
- Work well in an entrepreneurial environment and be a self-starter
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) required. Preference for Information Technology, Computer
Science, Accounting, or a related field.
- Technical certifications: desired (not mandatory) CISSP, PCI QSA, CISA, CISM, ISO 27001 LA
- Ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive information
What does TrustNet offer?
- Competitive compensation that takes skills and experience into consideration
- Inclusive team with a highly diverse culture that spans the globe
- Nurturing professional development to grow your skills and talent to propel you forward.
- Team collaboration and quarterly performance OKR’s
- Career coaching, continuous internal and external training, and certifications
- Freedom: Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance. We don’t micromanage.
- We trust you to do your thing and do it well.
o Remote Work and Work from Home - no more daily commuting
o Health insurance for you and your family
o Flexible Work Hours
o Performance Coaching
o Volunteer Time-off
o Paid time-off – vacation, national holidays, mental wellness, volunteer
o Physical Wellness Subsidy - gym membership, running shoes, yoga mat,
vitamins, or anything that keeps you fit and healthy
o Sick Leave
o Mental Wellness
o Professional Development and Training
o Social: regular team social events and company paid meals
o Profit-Sharing Bonus
TrustNet helps businesses build trusted relationships with their customers, partners, and employees by providing cybersecurity and compliance services. We are a leading provider of managed security, consulting, and compliance services. Since 2003 TrustNet has been a strategic partner helping clients ensure the security and integrity of their businesses. From our headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia TrustNet serves mid-size and large organizations, both public and private, across multiple industries, in the United States and around the world.
Job posted on
26 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni