GeeksForLess is looking for a Product Lead to join our team, who wishes to lead our growing product team and wants to be part of one of the most interesting companies currently in the global Fintech scene.
Project: It's is a global leader in the RegTech industry for Identity Verification and management, with more than 85 million end-users worldwide. We are building our own proprietary real-time video OCR, Facial Biometrics engine, and Liveness detection modules, as part of its Identity Management Platform.
● Track and analyze product performance and KPI with existing clients and end users
● Analyze functional and technical product requirements
● Develop clear and detailed product specifications for developers
● Execute projects according to a determined timeline, methodology and scope
● Track and report on progress, risk, and other issues
● Maintain quality control throughout the project lifecycle
● Explore new ways of improving existing services and products
● Answer product-related inquiries
● Handle client requirements and requests
● Track and manage product bugs and errors
● Write PRDs and specs
● 1+ years of hands on experience in product management
● Experience with working closely with clients and end users
● Background in mobile and web product development
● Have a collaborative style and can work in a team
Our company has come a long way from the small projects implementation to the level of established trust relationships with the world's IT Leaders. We are proud of our highly professional teams of developers located in in Mykolaiv, Lviv, Kyiv(Ukraine), Krakow (Poland) and Clark Freeport Zone, Angeles City, Philippines.
We constantly invest in the comfort of our employees:
- During the quarantine period, since March 2020, we all work remotely.
- We offer Medical Insurance coverage (Covid-19 treatment is included).
- Each employee is equipped with all the necessary work equipment (laptops, monitors, headphones, and chairs).
- We provide paid 18 vacation days for new employees, +2 after 3 years of cooperation and paid public holidays and reimburse non-used paid vacation days in cash equivalent at the end of the year in Ukraine.
- As of 2022 we provide 5 paid medical leaves (approved by the doctor) in Ukraine.
- We cover courses and certifications that support professional development and conduct online courses and internships at the company level.
- Referral bonus system for each employee, who recommends their talented friend to join us.
- We prepare gifts for employees and their children for holidays.
- A variety of sports and thematic challenges with the opportunity to receive corporate gifts if you participate.
- Free online CrossFit training three times a week and other sports activities for all our employees.
- Thematic meetings and corporate parties with employees.
- We provide constant assistance with PE and tax handling.
DOU company page: