We are looking for talented people who are smart, bright, and like to improve the quality of software and software development process.
About Wirex Limited
Our passion is simple: make banking accessible to anyone, anywhere. The time has come where online banking platforms like us are ready to help those without access to financial services, those looking for global and internet-based financial platforms accessible anywhere in the world, and those wanting to merge digital and traditional currencies.
Do you share the same passion?
We are looking for individuals in many capacities, from developers to marketers to product designers. Have a look at our open positions, join Wirex and be a part of something extremely awesome!!!
Wirex is a British-based FinTech company with R&D Lab in Kyiv, Ukraine. Leading a global market of hybrid personal funds, Wirex can currently boast having engaged over 1.7 million users and performed over 2 billion transactions.
Who we are?
By combining the benefits of blockchain with a traditional payments infrastructure in a single web-based and mobile application, Wirex offers hybrid personal and commercial payments and currency solutions, through:
- hybrid fiat (traditional) currency and cryptocurrency online e-currency accounts;
- account-linked Visa debit cards;
- Instant and free money transfer worldwide;
- ATM withdrawals if cash is needed;
- fiat and cryptocurrency exchange services;
- the world’s first crypto-cashback.
Who we look for:
You don’t have to have a financial background, but you need to be familiar with current technologies. Our hiring approach is flexible - fintech is a still-evolving industry and we welcome individuals from various backgrounds for the synergy. We like innovation, so we like to find out good practices in other industries and implement it in our services.
The ideal candidate:
- Have passion in fintech, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain
- Does not just think outside the box, but also able to redefine the box
- Can communicate clearly to our global customers and staff members
- Is self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Brings positive energy to the team
- Open to new and exciting challenges in the fintech industry
Job posted on
10 October 2019