On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Provide technical support to customer issues and service requests;
- Manage and track customers issues;
- Installation, integration, configuration, monitoring, backup, service creation and day-to-day customer support;
- Develop and review content for the company's knowledge base;
- Respond to customers' request (in quick and efficient manner);
- Interfaces directly with customers at different stages of problem resolution process including understanding customer issues;
- Work directly with other technical support staff, development, and the DevOps Team to resolve problems;
- Thoroughly documents all issues, develops and reviews content for knowledge base;
- Update the documentation.
- Experience in Technical/NOC Support;
- +6 months experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS: ALB, EC2, RDS, MSK, ELK, ElasticCache Redis);
- Wiliness to learn such technologies as Scala, Kafka, PHP, Angular;
- Experience with tools such as DataDog, Kibana, OpsGenie etc.;
- Customer focused and team oriented;
- Must have a passion for troubleshooting client problems and satisfying customer needs, strong ability to research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve system issues;
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken);
- Responsible, initiative, multitasking, self-organized, eager to learn;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Salesforce.
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Competitive salary;
- Career and professional growth;
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- Working in a comfortably located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Access to webinars, Udemy courses.
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 July 2021