We are fast growing E-commerce company from the USA. We sell our own brands on Amazon, Wal-Mart, own online store, and Shopify on the US market.
We are looking for seasoned and mature CMO to build marketing department, create and execute marketing strategy, and ensure successful global expansion.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- In partnership with the Executive Leadership Team, designs, develops and delivers the full marketing strategy (to include all resource budgeting and management)
- Cross team co-ordination and control of marketing activity, including monitoring and rapid implementation of actions to guarantee the achievement of marketing objectives against designated goals, milestones, and budgets.
- Executes a comprehensive integrated marketing plan, including extensive digital, social, and virtual marketing activities, including Youtube and influencers. Additionally, manages extensive marketing systems, platforms, and tools.
- Applies broad knowledge of the company's product capabilities and competitive environment to identify new growth areas, new technology, and emerging product/service opportunities.
- In collaboration with Product Management and Development, develops and recommends product positioning, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Monitors competitor products, sales, and marketing activities
Establishes and maintains relationships with industry analysts, influencers, and key strategic partners.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and grow the marketing team
- Develops and implements the marketing plans and campaigns for new markets
- Creates marketing department from scratch. Develop and implement the departmental structure, policies, regulations, and performance indicators (KPIs)
- Finds, selects, and organizes effective cooperation with subcontractors.
Candidate experience and requirements:
- University diploma in marketing, business, PR, or other closely related areas.
- 5+ years executive marketing management experience in Ecommerce, experience with the USA market is required.
- Experience with Amazon or Walmart shopify kickstarter, marketplaces is a huge advantage
- Successful experience and understanding of the startup environment
- Experience in cooperation with the PR agencies, bloggers, and influencers in the USA
- Ability to measure, analyze and report on all campaigns for effectiveness.
- Demonstrated experience managing performance through KPIs such as cost per lead and cost per acquisition, adjusting the channel mix and messaging when needed.
- Experience with managing a budget that meets company goals for pipeline growth. Ability to oversee campaign budgets, timelines, resources, processes and technologies.
- Exceptional data analysis and writing skills to share learnings throughout the organization.
- Broad track record in building marketing brand & differentiated marketing messages
- Retail product and solution marketing experience
- Proven track record in building strong demand generation and customer acquisition marketing operations.
- Digitally savvy. Understands the rapidly changing landscape of marketing and business.
- Proven ability to operate & lead successfully multi-functional teams in global organizations.
- Self-motivated, innovative person with analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas.
- Excellent oral, presentation, written communication, and organizational skills.
- Experience in managing of remote teams
About TBI Pro
TBI Pro Inc is an American company (more than 4 years on the market) that successfully operates on AMAZON.com (.mx, .co.uk, .ca) Shopify, Walmart, and beyond.
We encourage the development and initiative of each of our teams! We believe that a team of professionals and quality products are keys to business success.
Our factories are located in China and the USA. We sell over 60,000 products and introduce several new products every month. We design and sell products that satisfy America's discerning buyers. And 80% of all our goods are electronics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 July 2021