eTeam is looking for a well-experienced Account Manager to join our team.
eTeam is an international software development company with offices in San Francisco and Kyiv. We’ve been building custom software for our clients, partners and our own products since 2016. Our approach and dedication to agile, iterative development with complete transparency allows us to bring decades of combined experience to new startups and the fresh innovation of a small team to enterprise projects.
- Be the 1st point of escalation for the customer and facilitate problems resolution;
- Build strong long-term relationships with existing customers/partners;
- Manage and keep track of all the legal, financial, and other agreements with customers/partners;
- Managing existing partners, solving business and technical issues in collaboration with team;
- Develop and execute account management strategies for eTeam's accounts;
- Participate in identifying and implementing account management practices.
- 2+ years of proven account management or another relevant experience (PM, BDM, Sales Manager);
- Experience of working with US, European or Asian companies/customers;
- Written and spoken English on Advanced level (interview may be held in English);
- Highly responsible and reliable, with a strong level of self-awareness;
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills;
- Analytical mindset.
What we offer:
- Grow professionally with subsidized certifications, courses, and conferences;
- Improve your English with conversation clubs and direct client communication;
- Enjoy our extra perks: unlimited vacation, flexible schedule, bonuses for important life events, fresh food & snacks in the office;
- Let loose with fun parties, BBQs, online activities and off-sites.
At eTeam, we’re just as much entrepreneurs as we are engineers, designers & product managers. We understand deeply that building a company is hard, & requires more than just great tech. That’s our difference. We use our experience to add value to our partners well beyond the world class apps we build. We become a part of your team — strategizing with you, making important introductions, playing devil’s advocate, building out customer acquisition channels. We work hard to make your dreams come true, because your success is our success.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 July 2021