BeerTech team was born as a result of a partnership between SoftServe and AB InBev. It is now one of the AB InBev’s development capabilities center, based in Ukraine, which serves the full Europe zone as well as worldwide.
Our customer is Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB InBev), the biggest brewery
company in the world. We own over 630 beer brands (including Budweiser,
Stella Artois, Hoegaarden, Beck’s, Leffe, Chernigivske) in 150 countries and
are considered to cover for 28% of the global beer market worldwide.
European HQ is located in Leuven, Belgium.
We’re building a company to last, brewing beer and building brands that will
continue to bring people together for the next 100 years and beyond. With
centuries of brewing history, we’ve seen countless new friendships,
connections and experiences built on a shared love of beer.
In a world which becomes more and more digital, it is crucial to digitalize our
way of doing business. Software development projects have become key
enablers for a continuous and sustainable growth.
We are working on different solutions for all areas of ABI activities, like sales, marketing, logistic with focus on commercial function. Our projects are located in different technology domainы, like enterprise solutions development based on SalesForce.com, Business Intelligence projects, which are focused on modern reporting and forecasting, looking forward to enable power of Data Science for the business, as well as Web and Mobile applications development. We are part of big Agile transformation and implementing of DevOps approach.
If you are keen to work for one of the most dynamic and interesting companies in the world, to have challenge on regular basis and to visit our great locations around the globe – come and join us!
Perfect-fit candidate must have:
- Fluent English is a must;
- Good theoretical knowledge and practical experience with Agile, Scrum;
- At least 5 years practical experience on role of Scrum Master, Project
Manager or Deliver Manager;
- Experience in leading 2-3 teams up to 20-30 people in the same time;
- Servant leader and mentoring skills and experience.
- Be good in people and stakeholder management;
- Willingness to deal with quickly changing and flexible priorities in multi-
tasking and dynamic environments;
- Willingness to learn something new;
- Good presentation skills.
- Understanding of application development and software development
- Scrum Master or Project Manager certifications.
Will be a plus:
• Experience in Enterprise, ERP, BI systems and E-Commerce will be
• Experience in FMCG industry and global companies;
• Theoretical knowledge and experience with scaled frameworks, like
About HR Studio
З 2015 року надаємо послуги якісного підбору персоналу на найрізноманітніші посади для українських та іноземних партнерів. З розвитком нашого рекрутингового агенства, змінювався й рівень кваліфікації команди: сьогодні ми забезпечуємо повний пакет HR-послуг.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 July 2021