We are inviting an experienced Content manager who wants to work and develop themselves at the IT company to join the team of professionals at InStandart.
We are looking for a person for long-term cooperation who will help us manage the processes for generating and publishing content on our website. You will have an opportunity to improve your skills, taking part in the whole cycle of content creation: from the planning, information collection processes, and writing to publishing and analysis of its effectiveness.
* Information collection and analysis of the target audience;
* Selection of topics to write about, forming terms of reference for content writers;
* Creating and maintaining a content plan;
* Supervising contractors’ work, coordination of all the specialists involved;
* Analysis of the effectiveness of the released content.
Required skills and personal qualities:
* Knowledge of English at the Upper Intermediate level and higher;
* Work experience at the similar position from 1 year;
* Knowledge of basic principles of SEO and SMM;
* Understanding of Google Analytics as the system of visitor statistics;
* Advanced skills of information collection and analysis of data;
* An ability to expound the text correctly and succinctly;
* An ability to process media files for the website;
* Sociability, agility of mind;
* Creativity and non-standard perspective.
* Experienced and friendly colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
* Professional and career development;
* Comfortable working environment;
* Our office is situated in Kherson city center, near a large park;
* We have a dedicated office zone, a dining room with a kitchen, etc.;
* Flexible schedule and ability to work partially remotely (in some cases);
* Paid vacation;
* Corporate English courses twice a week;
* Natural aroma coffee and tea;
* Table tennis exercises in our professionally equipped sport room;
* Regular funny and exciting corporate and team building events.
We will be glad to consider your application!
InStandart is a young, successful and constantly developing IT company.
We have created program products, cloud and WEB services of varying complexity since 2014.
We have 7+ years of extensive experience in the development solutions for e-Commerce, Data Science, Real Estate, HoReCa and education. Most of our clients are from the USA, the UK, Canada, and Australia.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 July 2021