GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Middle Java Engineer to join its team at the world’s largest independent sell-side ad platform.
Founded in 2007, Project’s pioneering technology created a new model for the advertising industry. Today, our automated advertising platform is used by the world’s leading publishers and applications to transact with top brands around the globe enabling them to reach more than 1 billion consumers. The Project operates the largest independent Display Advertising Exchange and Supply Side Platform that automates the buying and selling of Display Advertising across all formats (banner, video) on all devices (desktop browsers, mobile devices, billboards). Rubicon Project auctions over 20 Billion Ads on a daily basis in real time in less than 1/2 of a second each. The Project is a publicly traded company headquartered in Los Angeles, California, USA.
The Transact engineering team seeks individuals passionate and disciplined about writing great software, and working together to tackle the challenges of the programmatic ad tech space in high-load and high-performance environment. The team values developers that embody a sense of ownership, are enthusiastic about learning and sharing knowledge.
The technology stack is written in Java. Using such frameworks as Spring IoC, Spring Boot, WebFlux, Vert.x
- Experience designing and building large-scale, distributed, multi-threaded, high concurrency enterprise server systems;
- Demonstrated strong English language verbal and written communication skills;
- 3+ years production coding experience in server side Java;
- Expertise in Service-oriented architectures, microservices, advanced database schemas, relational and nonrelational databases, highly scalable and available web services.;
- Familiarity with HTTP protocol, networking, CDN, Web performance factors;
- A strong understanding of algorithms, data structures, and an ability to recognize the business and technical trade-offs between different solutions;
- Experience with development and CI tools: git, Jenkins, Jira;
- Experience working in a Linux environment;
- Expertise building software in an agile development environment;
- B.S. in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or related science required
- Experience with SQL queries and stored procedures (MySQL is a plus);
- Multithreading /concurrency;
- Experience with Netty or other asynchronous event-driven network application frameworks a plus;
Kafka, Groovy, Jenkins, Reactive frameworks, Spring WebFlux, Concurrency, Hibernate, RabbitMQ
As a member of the engineering team, you will be immersed in programmatic ad tech, developing large scale distributed high-loaded systems with deep technical and performance challenges.
- Be a creative problem-solver who can draw on an array of expertise and technology to design and implement reliable, scalable and maintainable solutions to challenging problems;
- Write production-ready code and unit tests that meet both system and business requirements;
- Respond to feature requests, bug reports, performance issues and ad-hoc questions;
- Work collaboratively with multiple teams to deliver quality software;
- Support operation of services in production;
- Perform code reviews and design reviews.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 July 2021