Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a digital transformation services and software engineering firm providing bespoke IT solutions that drive business change. In financial services we deliver complex projects with high skilled engineering talents
If you would like to help us build engineering solutions that make difference for our global financial industry clients, this may be your opportunity.
In Markets program such E-trading Hub we build critical platform for risks assement and compliance rules verification.
- Java 8
- Oracle Database
- Troubleshoot day-to-day user issues on all environments
- Handle escalations to other teams as appropriate
- Plan & execute UAT/PROD releases
- Create CHG tickets as per Change Management regulations to coordinate UAT/PROD releases
- Maintain up-to-date monitoring on all applications, create/modify alerts to suit the app requirements
- Document key findings, run books, operating procedures, etc.
- Work through incident management tickets to their resolutions
- Configuration of environment with dev/infra team
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Good English and communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated team player with strong problem-solving skills
- Experience work with Java applications (setup, maintenance, support, troubleshooting)
- Strong knowledge of Shell-scripting
- Working with SQL scripts (writing, understanding errors)
- Strong knowledge of Unix system
- Basics of Networking protocols
- CI tools (TeamCity,Jenkins)
- OpenShift / Kubernetes
- Experience work with application servers (WebLogic, WebSphere etc.)
- Experience work with VCS
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 July 2021