Luxoft Autonomous Drive group is currently extending its activities in the development of the AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform, the next generation of AUTOSAR.
The AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform will be the SW architectural basis for high-performance software functions in future vehicles, in particular in the Safety ADAS and Autonomous Driving domains. AUTOSAR Adaptive is based on POSIX 51 API, C++, Yocto, and other modern SW development technologies. For several multi-year projects with German OEMs, we seek software developers who are motivated and want to develop themselves into AUTOSAR Adaptive Specialists. Candidate benefits: • Deep involvement in AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform core development • Work in international team on leading-edge technology • Immediate access to large network of technical experts from German and international OEMs and Tier1s • Option to move to projects at other German OEMs • Excellent candidates with get chance to move into the Luxoft executive consulting Team or the Luxoft AUTOSAR Adaptive Core Team (technology development, training strategy, etc.)
• Create Software requirements based/derived from system and customer requirements
• Become our team's main stakeholder concerning customer requirements
• Review technical requirements with customer stakeholders as well as third-party suppliers and our internal experts for correctness and completeness against inputs
• Drive use cases for user of software development tools (SDK)
• Understand the end users needs and define how the tool can be easily used by the customer
• Maintain entire requirement management process (Review, Clarification, Traceability, Configuration, Version Control, Baselines and Tool setup)
• Create traceability matrix and moderate its maintenance
• Coordinate with Software Design and Development teams
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Experience in creating technical specification and working with customer requirements (system and/or software level)
• Experience in Software Development projects in applications and development tools
• Knowledge of requirements management and requirement standards
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with strong communication and assertiveness
• Experience with Requirement Management Tools such as Codebeamer, DOORS, Teamcenter, ReqPro or others
• Experience with common tools for Configuration Management, Defect Tracking (Experience with Atlassian Tools is a plus)
• Fluent in English
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 July 2021