We build the platform, which supports client onboarding in global financial institution. This platform includes processing of onboarding requests as they flow from Clients to Sales to Operations and to downstream processing functions
Application functionality is decomposed into business process management, business rules/workflows configuration, reporting / dashboards and workload management functions e.g. work prioritization, SLA management, notifications etc.
The platform is used by external users, it is mission critical as part client experience upgrade roadmap.
Due to project growth, currently we are looking for proficient Business Analyst with potential growth to BA Lead.
This position assumes wide range of BA activities starting from the working with high level requirements from customer and ending up with discussing and documenting the implementation solution with the tech team.
- Direct communication with client side based BA/PO/end users
- Documenting data flows and data mappings
- Eliciting, elaborating and documenting business/functional requirements
- Data discrepancy investigation
- Facilitating and coordinating demo to the customer
Mandatory Skills Description:
- At least 4+ years of proven experience in a BA/FA position
- Analytical mindset
- Understanding of and practical experience with different types of requirements and different ways of formulating requirements
- Experience in analyzing and documenting integrations
- Experience of working in projects with international stakeholders (USA, UK)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English - not lower than Upper-Intermediate level
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work independently
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 July 2021