We are working on a First in Class highload platform for distributing reference data across Citi businesses
The ISG Cloud platform is a critical segment of data processing (apache storm, akka cluster, akka stream based modules, MongoDB) and distribution (REST (Spray), WebSockets, Web UI (Angular JS) with high SLA and security (OAuth2) requirements) from source to client. Our focus is to ensure that data delivery is fast, secure, and seamless providing high flexibility between disparate systems and extensive customization of data subscriptions to downstream systems.
• Working with large, complex data sets.
• Solving difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed
• Conducting end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations.
• Building and prototyping analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale.
• Interacting cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams to support broader project requirements or client business user questions
• Making business recommendations with effective presentations of findings through visual displays of quantitative information.
• Writing custom code to support the implementation or execution of quantitative models within a targeted execution framework
• Developing algorithms or selecting commonly applied algorithms to solve a specific problem or unlock a hidden data insight
• Participate in technical conversations with leads to establish valuable partnerships so as to design and execute pilots
• Build scalable and robust products and/or services that support our growing business
Mandatory Skills Description:
Preferred candidate will have one or more of the following:
• Practical experience building Chatbots and interactive intelligent agents
• Knowledge of common Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning techniques
• Experience building web based intelligent self-service applications that help reduce call-center or help-desk volume
• 3-5 Years
• Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, OO Design and patterns
• Experience in artificial intelligence, machine learning technology
• Familiarity with Agile Methodologies
• A demonstrated ability to process massive amounts of data from a wide variety of sources, detect meaningful patterns and derive a rich set of insights that can be used to improve the quality of the user experience that's offered
• Support product ownership team and other related functions in bringing new concepts to reality
• Ability to develop work plans and execute the same based on the functional requirement/technical solution provided by the Product/Tech lead
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 July 2021