Aspire Global, a publicly-traded online gaming company is seeking a dynamic and motivated Project Manager.
Who are we looking for:
- Project management skills and experience (minimum 3 years) from software international companies
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, majoring in Information Systems or bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Experience working with external and international customers
- Knowledge of development lifecycles
- Methodical approach to delivery, with attention to details and ability to keep track of multiple projects, risks and changes management
- Customer facing, excellent interpersonal skills, Self-motivated, details oriented, self-managed, team player
- Experience with managing tasks in TFS system
- Assertive, independent, adaptable, and creative
- Upper intermediate + (written and spoken).
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
- PE accounting and support
- Modern and cozy office near Palats Sportu metro station
- Possibility to work remotely during quarantine time
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
- 20 working days of paid vacation; paid holidays, and sick leaves
- Sport compensation
- English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation
- Referral program
- Team buildings, corporate events.
- Working in association with senior management
- Matrix management of all business & engineering groups. Working closely with all the departments on the company like IT, product, development, external company, and design teams
- Solve problems throughout the project life cycle, balance the needs of both business and engineering team members
- Providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects
- Maintaining processes to ensure that project management documentation, reports, and plans are relevant, accurate and complete
- Implement project management processes, procedures, and tools in the organization.
About Aspire Global
Aspire Global’s best-in-class iGaming platform, unrivaled industry experience and package of fully managed services combine to create robust solutions for ambitious casino and sports betting brands.
We handle your day-to-day operations, while you focus on marketing and building a global reputation.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 July 2021