Join Vodori (Chicago, US) - an innovative disruptor providing software solutions to the life sciences industry with a primary focus on commercial sales and marketing processes. Be the first team member in Ukraine!
On behalf of Vodori, GT is looking for a Senior Angular Engineer to join a US company that provides software solutions to the life science industries.
The responsibilities of the Ukrainian team will involve the migration of the platform to the new technology stack and the development of the new features. Currently, Vodori is in the process of steadily switching to a new up-to-date tech stack (Java, AWS, Angular).
Vodori (Chicago, US) is an innovative disruptor providing software solutions to the life sciences industry with a primary focus on commercial sales and marketing processes. They have an existing portfolio of products - Pepper Flow, Pepper Insight, Pepper Folio, and an underlying Platform product - with a strong existing client base like some of the members of Fortune 500 Pharmaceuticals Companies.
The solutions ensure that effective compliant selling processes are followed by sales and marketing teams when dealing with healthcare practitioners and ensure that relevant content is available in a flexible, secure, validated, and cost-effective manner by teams globally. An existing competitor is well established in this sector in the life sciences industry (Veeva), but Vodori is well-positioned to disrupt their position of market dominance through offering cost-effective and flexible solutions to the small and medium players in the industry and over time competing for the major Big pharma companies business as well.
- Design and implement new features from start-to-finish; enhance existing capabilities.
- Establish & employ front-end best practices and standard design patterns to simplify and accelerate the development.
- Collaborate with product management, UX, QA, & backend engineers to design, write, test, and deploy clean, highly usable UIs; contribute to their design, and engineer them with AngularConduct design and code reviews.
- Maintain high programming standards by writing unit and functional tests.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to junior engineers.
- 7+ years of software development experience building time-sensitive, highly reliable, mission-critical software (SaaS, cloud-native preferred).
- Expert-level front-end core skills: HTML, CSS, LESS, ES6.
- A solid understanding of core web and browser concepts.
- Passion for simplicity and collaboration.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work across functions.
- Curiosity and passion to constantly learn and teach new things.
Nice to have:
Development skills in Java and SQL will be a plus.
What we offer:
For your professional growth:
— Cool projects with advanced technologies.
— Monthly education allowance for courses, training, books, events.
— Access to all events in the Unit.City and our partner’s network.
— Mentoring from executives that have been working at Apple, Google and Next.
For your comfort:
— Flexible working hours.
— Best-in-class IT equipment mirroring our client set-up.
— Medical, vision, dental coverage, and life insurance (since day one).
— Monthly commute allowance or free parking space.
— Gym or swimming pool membership, after-work activities & hobbies.
— Cutting-edge office in the centre of Ukraine’s first innovation park — Unit.city.
For your leisure:
— Internal team-building events every month.
— Corporate celebrations.
GT was founded in 2017 by a former executive from Apple, Nest, and Google. GT’s mission is to build teams and products that address some of the more challenging requirements from fast-growth clients in Europe and North America.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 July 2021