Our client is one of the biggest online retailers worldwide with yearly revenue of £1 billion. Built to change the nature of grocery eCommerce globally, our custom-designed solutions are uniquely capable of meeting the complex and developing expectations of shoppers while driving better productivity
We are looking for engineering talents to reinforce our 200+ people team from Great Britain, Poland, Bulgaria, Spain, Ukraine, Russia, Armenia, and Georgia. Our team is developing solutions in e-commerce, robotics, warehouse automatization, and mobile domains. We use modern approaches, such as microservices, clouds, and SRE.
We are looking for a Senior Java Engineer with a desire to lead a team that builds ETL for integration of new clients into existing Cloud Retail solution. Project has already passed discovery and POC stage and going grow and scale into large data transformation service.
— Technologies used in the project:
• Java 11
• Spring boot
- Organize and participate in the support of the application during business hours and out of hours – after launch to production (in 3+ months)
- Analysis of changes in requirements and software
- Software construction (coding)
- Deployment of production-ready code
- Investigation and resolution of production issues
- Performance tuning
- Code review and change control
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Improvement of the monitoring and alerting of the applications using tools such as PagerDuty and New Relic
- Identification and reduction of manual work through automation
- Experience or desire to lead development in the medium to large distributed teams
- Solid Java programming skills with an in-depth understanding of it
- Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle from design to deployment to maintenance
- Experience with CI-systems (GitLab CI)
- Experience with AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Expertise in ETL
- Experience administering/using monitoring systems (New Relic)
DataArt с 1997 года проектирует, разрабатывает, модернизирует и поддерживает IT-решения в области финансов, здравоохранения, телекома, туризма, медиа и интернета вещей.
Клиенты DataArt — компании с уникальными бизнес-моделями — находятся в США и Великобритании, а распределенные команды специалистов — в центрах разработки в России, Украине, Польше, Аргентине и Болгарии.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 July 2021