We are Playtech, market leaders in the gambling and financial trading industries.
Leaders in next generation technology and content; regulated markets and responsible gambling.
Pioneers of Omni-channel gambling offering seamless, anytime, anywhere gameplay; of the ultimate gaming experience; and the best-performing content.
Innovators in games design; software and services; and data-driven optimisation.
We deliver the complete solution and game changing results for the world’s biggest brands.
One-stop Shop for Gaming Operators.
Playtech is the world's largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, offering cutting-edge, value added solutions to the industry's leading operators. Since Playtech's inception in 1999, its approach has been centred on the continual development of best-of-breed gaming products and content, and its success built upon strong partnerships with our licensees.
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform as part of a team
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• 3+ years of experience as iOS developer
• Deep familiarity with Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Strong design patterns, IoC, DI, SOLID
• Strong knowledge of multithreading and networking
• Experience with Adaptive User Interfaces
• Experience with Git
• Involved in publishing one or more iOS apps in the app store
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Agile oriented
• Professional growth
• Educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Possibility to cooperate with a product company
If you are creative, “out of box thinker” and ambitious enough to make a difference in such a large scale International business, you are more than welcome to apply for one of our open positions at Playtech Kyiv. We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with one of our opportunities.
Playtech is the world’s largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, offering cutting-edge, value-added solutions to the industry’s leading operators. Company’s business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including William Hill, Netplay, Betfred, Mansion, Bet365, etc.
Playtech develops unified software platforms and content for the online and land-based gaming industry, together with providing a range of ancillary services such as marketing, hosting and CRM services. Leading gaming applications include casino, poker, bingo, sports betting, live gaming, casual and fixed odds games.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 July 2021