ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Australian client with 70k+ users per month on the current platform.
Engagement and reward program for content makers and content users, based on the blockchain.
The app is built with microservices, has web and mobile interfaces.
The team works on improving current users-journeys and develops new features.
Team consists of 4 NodeJS/React developers, DevOps, QA, BA, PM.
Technologies used at the project:
AWS (SNS, SQS)
• Working closely with the team creating new features and app's flows
• Improvement of the current product
• General architecture improvements to improve service scalability and SLAs
• Work with 3rd party services integrated in the app
Skills & Experience
• Proficient with Node.js (1,5+ years)
• Experienced with microservices architecture
• Experienced with TypeScript
• Willingness to create the best user experience possible in the products you build.
• Strong ability to understand existing code and fix bugs and write enhancements
• Soft Skills: to be able to work in a team and take responsibility
Would be a plus
• Experience with AWS
• CI/CD pipeline development and maintenance
• Experience with SQL databases
8 hours working day with flexible working hours
20 working days of paid vacation compensation
Corporate doctor services
Different sports activities in the office (badminton, tennis, darts, gym)
Free English classes in the JSP office
Fully equipped office with car and bicycle parking
Possibilities to work and rest in the garden
JetSoftPro is a team and network of tech professionals ready to help your business achieve its technology objectives, through superior software development and data science. Our headquarters is based in Lviv, Ukraine, in the heart of Eastern Europe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 July 2021