Interesting projects, mostly backend focus.
We’re looking for a Python & JS developer to help out with the development of a greenfield open-source video sharing platform we are building.
You'll also have the chance to work on a variety of other projects for our clients.
Technologies being used:
- Python 3 (Django)
- Postgres, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Kubernetes (on Bare Metal)
- You have at least a few years of experience in Django and ReactJS (we're flexible on this if you can show some previous projects).
- You see testing as important.
- You see value in a simple readable implementation.
- English language skills.
- Kubernetes & other DevOps experience.
- Competitive salary.
- Our office is in the Gulliver building, central Kyiv. (Remote working is also possible)
- Flexible working hours, no overtime.
- B2B contract.
About O'Dwyer Software
O'Dwyer Software provides comprehensive Product Development Services and Solutions to S&P 500 companies, SMEs and startups across the globe.
To help our clients build billion-dollar businesses by designing, building and implementing world-class software that delights customers and satisfies your current and future business needs.
Our toolbox of frameworks includes Django, Flask and ReactJS, each chosen to create robust solutions in short order.
Job posted on
20 July 2021