Due to intensive growth, GlobalLogic Automotive department is glad to invite the DevOps Engineer.
The project aim is to optimize, extend with new features Automotive Solution. Our clients are Tier 1s and OEMs from Europe and USA and development is targeted to Automotive Solution what will be deployed in newest cars. The project is considered as technical excellence and we are paying huge attention to technical challenge motivation of our team members as well as excellence compensation.
At our project we are building a computer-in-the-car architecture – key for enabling innovation within areas such as advanced connectivity, machine learning and autonomous drive.
Challanging project to setup infrastructure form scratch for auotmotive solutions for European cars vendors.
● OS (Administration, performance issue investigation, provisioning and tuning)
● Windows NT (Windows 10, Windows server 2016 and newer)
● Linux (Ubuntu, RHEL, Debian, Oracle Linux or similar)
● Experience in Azure, AWS or GCP
● Infrastructure configuration management systems ( Ansible, SaltStack or Puppet)
● Strong knowledge of concepts:
● Infrastructure-as-Code way-of-working
● PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service)
● IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service)
● Network configuration and management in dynamic environments (TCPIP stack)
● Software Build and Testing Automation System (GNU Make, CMake or Bazel)
● PowerShell v5.0+
● Bash v4.4+
● Apache Groovy
● Python2 & Python3
● Automation solution
● Zuul CI
● Code review system:
● Test flow
● Testing Types & Levels
● Strong knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Principles
● Strong troubleshooting skills
● Knowledge in releasebranching strategies (Trunk Based Development, gitflow, etc)
● Technical engineering degree (Preferably in the domain of software or systems engineering)
Would be a plus
● Experience in embedded(automotive) development
● Know the basics of automotive (or similar) functional safety standard (ISO26262)
● Know the basics of any industrial standard that provides framework for defining, implementing, and evaluating the process required for system development (in automotive – ASSPICPICE)
● C Programming:
● Experience in C99, C11 or C17
● Experience in C++98, C++03, C++11 or C++14
● Conan package manager
● Experience with Matlab Simulink
● Experience with MIL and HIL testings
Embedded, Automotive, ISO 26262, C, C++, Matlab, Simulink, HIL
- Development of solutions to enable a stable and high-performing automation framework, including work with the infrastructure, with Zuul/Jenkins, and parts of the build system.
- Development of an ISO 26262 qualified tool chain and development environment, for the flow from Matlab/Simulink to binary.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 July 2021