Join Upclick if you want to be empowered and make a difference — and have fun in the process.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist, who will make it easy and effortless for all our users regardless of their country of location.
As a customer service representative at Upclick, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional service to our customers and clients. You will combine your skills, passion, customer focus, positivity and helpful mindset to elevate our service delivery and be a strong contributor to the overall success we achieve.
This position serves as a customer advocate, which involves hands-on contributions to the daily departmental workload handling incoming calls, emails, and chats.
- Have excellent spoken and written French skills, any other language is a plus;
- Have a high degree of empathy, patience, and resourcefulness;
- Basic knowledge of a PC in Windows environment;
- Be always ready to put customers first, be passionate about helping others.
Provide problem resolution and customer satisfaction which may include: answering calls/tickets/chats in Zendesk system and SM and assisting customers with all pack of questions:
- Answering questions regarding the purchase;
- Answering questions regarding how to use the software;
- Initiating account cancellation and refunds.
- Motivating compensation: high competitive salary, bonus system, corporate language classes;
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events;
- Working in a modern office in Kharkiv in the center of the city, near metro station University;
- Flexible shift.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!
About Upclick (an Avanquest company)
Upclick (an Avanquest company) is a fast-growing, international e-commerce company founded in 2006 with over 300 people in three offices: Canada, Bulgaria, and Ukraine. We specialize in providing e-commerce services to companies that sell digital products, such as software.
The livelihood of UPCLICK is intrinsically tied to the personal growth of our employees. That is why we’re committed to the development of their talents, continuously encouraging them to acquire new skills and knowledge. We strongly believe that a successful company draws on the experience of people with various backgrounds and skills, and the diversity of our employees enables us to maintain a fun and productive work environment.
UPCLICK is driven by entrepreneurial attitude and vision. Our employees are given the freedom and encouragement to be innovative, and are given the opportunity to improve both on a personal and professional level.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 July 2021