Sellbery company invites the most creative and proactive Lead UI/UX designer to join our cool team.
If you adore your job, like to find fresh ideas, and strive to master new skills, you are welcome!
• Have 6+ years experience in graphic and UX/UI design;
• Have the ability to produce cutting edge creative work, and a master-level understanding of design, including trends, typography and layout, and color correction;
• Have the ability to take a project from ideation to completion;
• Have strong, clean visual design sense;
• Team player;
• Build design processes;
• Manage middle Ui/UX designer;
• Conduct UX research using UI tools like Hotjar on websites to increase conversion and usability;
• Manage all aspects of multi-channel communication design including website, social media, email, print, display, OOH, product, labels, and marketing materials;
• Create design systems that allow the marketing team to scale and ship creative quickly, reliably, and without compromising the brand’s look and feel.
• The salary depends on your skills and experience;
• 20 days paid annual leave a year, sick leave payment;
• 4 hours of working time for training monthly;
• English language learning (remote courses);
• Professional training, and educational advancement opportunities at the Company’s expense;
• Cash bonus for the anniversary of work in the company;
• Accountant for PE maintenance.
Sellbery is an all-in-one multichannel listing solution for empowering eCommerce business activities. The platform automatically synchronizes product listings, order and inventory data between multiple shopping carts and marketplaces.
With Sellbery, sellers gain a network of sales channels, grow, scale, and beat the competition.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 July 2021