We are looking for React Native Developer!
Project description: You’ll be a part of the development team to create the go-to, market-leading and most comprehensive streaming TV, Film and Sports app and website, that brings together all the available individual streaming content service providers into a single, simple and user-friendly independent search platform.
- Extensive experience using the React Native framework, including managing the entire app lifecycle in both the Apple and Android ecosystems
- Deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and understanding of responsive design
- Deep knowledge of the nuances and constraints of each of these ecosystems
- Ability to create pixel-perfect screens from design composites
- Commitment to a software development workflow that includes Unit, Component, Integration and End to End testing via Jest, Detox, Appium, and similar technologies
- Experience with configuring and managing systems for tracking user interactions to support data-driven development
Nice to have
- Experience working with early-stage and early-growth startups
- Strength in Data Analysis, including a strong foundational understanding of Statistics and elementary Data Science
- Component development, bug fixes, writing unit tests, keeping compliance to assesibility standards
- Build new features together with the client according to business requirements
- Implement changes to the existing project
- Translate complex functional, technical and business requirements into architectural designs
- Contribute to the specification and software design phases during the whole software development life cycle
- Explore new technologies, tools and components
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Lighthearted, inspiring and open company culture
- Opportunities to travel
- Health Insurance coverage
- English language courses
- Fresh fruit and other snacks onsite
- Fun corporate events :)
Intellectsoft is a digital transformation consultancy that provides cutting edge engineering solutions for global organizations.
Our mission is to help enterprises accelerate adoption of new technologies, untangle complex issues that always emerge during digital evolution, and orchestrate ongoing innovation. Established in 2007, the company is headquartered in New York and operates in multiple offices and engineering centers in the US, the UK, the Nordic region and Eastern Europe.
Our main focus is on new and emerging technologies, such as Cognitive Computing, Decentralized Applications, and Internet-of-Things.
Among our clients are globally recognized brand names, such as Universal Pictures, Jaguar Motors, Qualcomm, Ernst & Young, Clinique, Bombardier, London Stock Exchange, Harley-Davidson and many others.
For more information please visit our website www.intellectsoft.net.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 July 2021