We are now looking for a Middle QA Engineer, to join our team — a talented professional with a passion for coding and making the world a better place.
Playermaker is an innovative athlete performance tracking platform that is specifically designed for football (soccer) at every level. Utilizing a smart motion sensor on a player’s boots, it presents unparalleled insights on technical, tactical, physical, load and gait analysis, for the players and coaching staff. From academy level to professional players in the highest tier, Playermaker is a strategic platform to win.
· Create and maintain test documentation;
· Manual testing for client/server application components;
· Regression and functional testing;
· Estimation of testing efforts for the project;
· Analysis of system requirements and producing testing specifications from systems requirements;
· Bug reporting.
· Good knowledge and understanding of the software testing methodologies and techniques;
· At least 2 years of experience in testing web, mobile and desktop applications;
· Agile / Scrum / Kanban experience;
· Intermediate English level;
· Experience in Jira or other Bug tracker system;
· Good problem-solving skills.
● Competitive remuneration;
● Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
● Informal and friendly atmosphere;
● Bureaucracy-free and people-oriented culture
● Opportunity for professional growth;
● IT CLUSTER membership;
● English and Hebrew classes with a lot of fun;
● Cool corporate events, team buildings;
● Thursdays “happy hours”;
● New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
● Library in the office;
● Gym in the office;
● Ping-pong and PS;
● Birthday gifts;
● Attention to every employee.
About Israel IT
Israel IT Hub in Ukraine is the place where innovations, technologies, IT talents, and leading world companies meet to transform cool ideas into successful businesses.
We provide the most innovative and collaborative environment for development, engagement, and extended professional growth. Our people are talented specialists and our company contributes to the personal and career growth of each specialist.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 July 2021