Full development cycle of electronic workflow solution to process account services requests for top-tier global financial institution.
Flexible system for automation of key banking business processes built on top of BPM technology platform with implementation both end-user tasks as well as integration with multiple backend banking systems. Collocated in Kiev business analysis, technology and quality assurance teams are working together on delivery of global enterprise level business process management solution.
- Java 8
- Spring 4
- Hibernate ORM
- Oracle Database 11g2
- IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.5
- IBM WebSphere Business Process Manager 8.5
- Implement process flows, services, business logic and user interfaces
- Implement integration services
- Participate in development of account services solution on IBM BPM platform
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Knowledge of OOP fundamentals and Design Patterns (GoF)
- Java 7: Core, JEE (SOAP, REST, XML parsing)
- Frontend development skills
- HTML, CSS
- Java 8+, JEE: JMS/MQ
- Spring 4: Data, Security, REST
- Hibernate ORM
English: B1 Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 July 2021