Neogames is on the hunt! Hunt for a talented Games QA Engineer.
If ‘QA’ is your sanctuary if you’re are enthusiastic, creative, and love what you do, make sure to get in touch!
As QA Engineer, you will be part of a cross-functional agile team, contributing to test, design, and high quality
Testing mobile & web Games and game-related features (UI, UX, Functional, Exploratory, etc.)
Creating and following through test plans, including writing and executing test cases
Regression testing on existing portfolios
Root cause analysis and Bug handling
Participate in team activities
At least 1 year of commercial experience as a QA Engineer
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Software engineering/ Applied Mathematics or any exact Sciences from known university OR Graduator of QA studies in a familiar QA academy
English level — Upper-intermediate
Familiar with design and development of test documentation (test cases, bug reports) — MUST
SQL — MUST
Understanding of SDLC, Agile (SCRUM) — an advantage
Experience with web technologies — an advantage
Excellent learning abilities, analytical skills, responsible, initiator, details oriented, hard-worker, team-player and great communication skills
Excellent QA theory or in practice knowledge
What we offer:
• High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• PE accounting and support
• Working in a comfortably located office
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves
• Sport compensation
• English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation
• Referral program
• Team buildings, corporate events
Sounds interesting? Apply now, don’t wait up. Neogames is a cool place to work, have fun, make friends, and grow professionally.
NeoGames is a leading online gaming software and service provider.
We empower our customers worldwide to generate maximum revenues from their interactive and retail offerings with our complete 360° gaming and omni-channel solutions:
- A comprehensive Player Account Management platform
- The widest portfolio of market-proven games
- A complete set of Player Operational Services
NeoGames pioneered the interactive games market, creating an established industry within a short time; we are committed to further innovation while maintaining the highest security levels and responsible gaming guidelines.
Memberships - As an integral part of the global lottery community, NeoGames is a proud member of various lottery industry associations like the World Lottery Association (WLA), NASPL, Asia Pacific Lotteries Associations (APLA) and CIBELAE.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 July 2021