Your plan said you'd do what you should
And you did the best that you could
But when the going got tough
And it wasn't enough
It was better to be lucky than good
...but not in our case, because we need a Strong Junior / Middle Project Manager!
BotsCrew is customer communication and chatbot platform that is changing how businesses engage with their customers. We’re helping brands like Samsung, Mars, Virgin, Novartis connect in real-time and at scale with millions of customers. We think that everyone deserves a great customer experience.
That’s why we are on a mission to empower people to grow their companies through better customer communication. We grew 2x over the last 12 months and are looking for a Business Analyst to help drive the vision, strategy, and success for our customers.
You have to be goal-oriented with a product mindset. We work with interesting projects, so be ready to react dynamically and make decisions quickly.
- leading and directing software development teams to deliver a project(s) within the constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and resources;
- managing day-to-day operational activities of an assigned project(s)
- motivating, guiding, coaching, and encouraging teammates;
- implementing and using best-in-class delivery metrics to reach and maintain the best performance;
- drive roadmap, requirements, and feature delivery for new products;
- define the success of a project/product;
- managing Client expectations, monitor and increase CSAT level;
- gathering the requirements from customers and incorporating into the product roadmap;
- reporting an assigned project(s) status to stakeholders;
- prioritizing tasks.
There will be thousands of different customer needs, and you'll pick the best ones to build for that help us and our customers to succeed.
What you will do at the beginning:
In the first two weeks, you'll be helping one of our PMs. After that, you'll be onboarded to 1-2 projects that will be developed from scratch. Together with the cross-functional team, you'll work on the project's success.
Everyone loves perks, right? So here are ours:
- 20 working days of paid vacation plus 5 days of paid sickness;
- Flexible work schedule and great work conditions;
- Competitive salary;
- COVID-19 hasn’t impacted our performance and salary reviews;
- Compensation for your education: work-related courses, training events, English courses, thematic workshops;
- Compensation for your hobbies;
- Active team buildings: carting, rope-jumping, buggy driving, rafting, and many more;
- Game evenings in Zoom where we play quizzes and online games;
- A friendly, young, and outstanding team;
… and modern problems require modern solutions, so here are our COVID-19 perks:
- We cover the price of the COVID-19 test for each coworker. You can check your health anytime;
- Remote work with an opportunity to visit the office.
About Don't Panic Recruitment
We help startup founders find smart people & escape the pain of dealing with recruitment processes chaos.
Job posted on
19 July 2021