NetGame Entertainment is a fast-growing software provider in the iGaming industry. We create games with skill and passion and strive to make every player’s experience unforgettable. We are looking for Lead generation manager to join our friendly team!
What We Seek:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Communications-related field of study;
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional and demand generation B2B marketing;
- 2+ years of in-depth knowledge and experience leading B2B demand/lead generation and direct response campaign strategy and execution; including email and direct mail marketing, lead nurturing, and marketing automation;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- Highly self-motivated and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with varying deadlines;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing strategic, tactical and analytical responsibilities;
- Is a team player with the confidence to present a professional and positive demeanor with internal and external customers;
- Able to take the lead and guide agency relationship and other employees when necessary;
- Experience with US market is a plus.
Drive Marketing Qualified Leads:
- Develop lead generation campaign/program strategy, objectives, goals, metrics, and define best practices
Integrated Campaign Development:
- Execute an integrated mix of email, SMS, direct mail, digital, lead-nurturing and content marketing campaigns for lead generation, including emails, landing pages, calls-to-action and content.
- Manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation sales funnel.
- Ensure optimization of marketing automation best practices to attract and guide qualified leads through the sales process.
Lead Generation Workflows:
- Define lead flow processes and work with Sales team.
Reporting and Metrics:
- Track and report on demand generation performance metrics, using this data to continually optimize campaign performance. Analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email/landing page optimization.
Other duties as assigned.
What we offer:
- Work on successful gaming products;
- Highly competitive industry which leads to rapid professional growth;
- Lack of bureaucracy, efficient workflow organization, and quick decision making;
- Internal and external education;
- Participation in thematic seminars and conferences;
- Convenient office location in the city center;
- Medical insurance.
About NetGame NV
NetGame Entertainment is a fast-growing software provider in the iGaming industry. We create games with skill and passion and strive to make every player’s experience unforgettable. SEE FOR YOURSELF.
We are laser-focused on quality and committed to doing everything with passion and professionalism. In 2012, we introduced ourselves to the world. In the time since then, a fearless and creative group of land-based gaming professionals has built up a team capable of transferring all that experience into the digital realm.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 July 2021