We are looking for Manual Middle Test Engineer
Working as a part of the testing team in Luxoft Automotive Account.
• Our client is an American multinational automaker.
• The main focus is to improve existing test strategy for HTML5 HMI testing and ensure the successful delivery of a quality product by writing and execution tests scenarios on a daily basis.
• You will work in a changing and challenging environment in a multicultural team.
• This position requires a highly motivated engineer with strong technical, communication skills.
• Test cases creation and implementation.
• Testing of HTML5 based / hardware HMI;
• Communication with developers, QAs and product owners;
• Analyze business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability;
• Execute test cases and update test documentation;
• Review test failures and determine the sources of problems (test deficiencies, deviation from requirements, etc.)
• Participate in setting test strategy for the given set of requirements
• Work with bug tracking system to record, trace and drive to resolution defects and issues discovered
• Support development team in issues reproduction and root cause analysis
• Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Practical knowledge of test methodologies, relevant standards, processes and tools
• Experience of working with Jira, TestRail
• Team player for long term cooperation!
• Sufficient English level, allowing communication both written and verbal
• Agile/Scrum experience
• Practical knowledge of Windows\ Linux based OS
Relevant work experience 2+ year
• Understanding of the Embedded systems testing
• Hardware+Software systems testing experience
• Experience working with Git, Jenkins
• Bash scripting, log mining
• Big and distributed international team work experience
• Practical knowledge of WEB HMI / HTML5 testing
• Practical knowledge based on Automotive standards
• Practical knowledge of In-Vehicle and communication interfaces, e.g. CAN, FlexRay
• Participation and/or completion in testing certification programs (ISTQB, ISEB or tool specific certifications).
English: B1 Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 July 2021