Paydock is a sophisticated payments platform. Work in a high performing, ambitious team with global leaders from the payments space. Huge career opportunity, work directly with London based managers, market competitive salary.
Paydock is looking for a mid level Front-end Engineer to join our fast growing Fintech company on a long term project.
You will work closely with our technical team lead, QA team and senior architects in Kharkiv at Diamond City and report directly to the product manager who is based in London, UK.
We expect high attention-to-detail, personal ownership and pride in outcomes, teamwork and unwavering dedication to our vision. This role offers a great career opportunity because you will establish international relationships, work with modern technologies and in an innovative environment.
If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative applications, then you will love this job.
City\Country: Kharkiv (remote can be considered)
Work experience: 3-5 years
Type of employment: Full-time
— 3+ years of commercial experience.
— Intermediate English, written/spoken.
— Evidence of close collaboration with the founding team and internal management.
— Maintain and develop documentation required to support development activity.
— Maintain JIRA tasks to which you are assigned ensuring the accuracy and transparency of the current pipeline.
— Practical experience with HTML and SCSS
— Practical experience with Angular2+; RxJS;
— Proficiency in methods of creating adaptive (adaptive) and responsive (adaptive) design
— Creativity and acknowledge of a good style and trends
— Attention to details and accuracy
— A passion for front-end design and/or web application development
— Experience developing consumer-facing software
— Focused on high-quality user experience
What will you be doing?
As a leader in building beautiful payments experiences, you will work closely with established, distributed and highly skilled teams and vendors.
— Fulfills it’s vision to build world leading, elegant and attractive user interfaces; and
— Utilises industry-best practice in the areas of security, device sensitivity (mobile/desktop/tablet) and speed (solutions must perform well as well as look good).
Nice to Have:
— Valuable personal qualities.
Your skills and experience are very important for us but your personal qualities will play a key role in obtaining the desired vacancy.
- Working with modern technology and building innovative products long term (no bench time, no project switching!)
- Plenty of opportunities for learning and continued growth in your career
- Working directly with the client which means opportunity to improve English skills, build international relationships and learn from Western management style
- Modern, brand new office in Diamond City: Above Botanichniy Sad Metro Station, modern food court, access to gym (paid), street and paid secure parking, 24 reception and security. Corporate events and general wellbeing.
- Work from home and flexible work schedule a possibility (depending on client)
- Health insurance after 3 months probation period
- Laptops and monitors for use
- We are a company that is based on values such as integrity, kindness, honesty and respect.
- Western business management
Thank you for considering a career with us!
Paydock is an innovative payments orchestration platform and in an exciting growth phase. It services merchants all over the world, from retail to non-for-profit and booking platforms.
The opportunities are endless and the product is ever evolving, making a great opportunity for the software development team to suggest new ideas and build innovative features with modern technology. The company's team is globally distributed which means you get to interact with different cultures, learn from each other and improve your English.
Paydock is a fast growing Fintech scaleup headquartered in London with tech teams in Ukraine. The product is an enterprise-grade payments platform focused on reducing the substantial cost and effort for online merchants globally. It is built on NodeJS, Angular and hosted on AWS.
Our product heart is located in Kharkiv, in Diamond City. We've had a product team here for over 5 years since our original founding in Sydney, Australia. We now have our headquarters in London and teams across Australia, UK, Europe and the USA.
As a Fintech leader in the payments orchestration sector we are looking for people who want to use their skill and talent in a positive way, work as part of a high performing team, take ownership over their area of responsibility and work directly with our product leads coming from brands such as Paypal and Mastercard.
Working with Paydock means:
- be part of a high performing, fun and ambitious team
- brand new office in Diamond City, Kharkiv (remote work can be considered)
- private health insurance
- English lessons in the office
- work directly with Western management
- improve English skills on a daily basis
- build international networks, potential travel opportunity for the right candidate
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 July 2021