Our team:Shared Security & Compliance Services
1. Support and consultation of sr. management in questions related information security frameworks
2. Analyze and assess of information security requirements
3. Plan, review, develop and organize information security requirements implementation process
4. Develop and document processes and controls regarding to information security standards and requirements
5. Organization and conducting of internal information security audits and assessments
6. Organization and support of external information security audits and assessments
7. Interaction with other internal departments for support information security audits
8. Communication and collaboration with client's representatives within implementation of information security frameworks, concepts, and solutions
9. Conducting of regular security awareness trainings for internal departments to increase general information security culture
Mandatory Skills Description:
• 1-3 years of professional experience.
• Experience in ITGC general controls, understanding of IT infrastructure components and popular enterprise platforms, and related technologies.
• Experience and understanding in ISO27001 standard domains and implementation (experience with TISAX will be a plus)
• Good understanding of Information Security concept, principles, and technologies
• Experience in developing and implementation of new processes
• Good written & verbal communication skills
• Good interpersonal collaborative skills and ability to communicate security concept to technical and non-technical departments
• Good analytic skills and solid problem-solving skills, assertiveness
• Strong attention to details is vital
• Ability of to react fast on unexpected situations, stress resistant
• Ability to set priorities.
• Ability to work in multinational/multicultural environment.
• Good knowledge of English is mandatory (not less Intermediate level)
• Advanced MS Excel, Word and Power Point skills
Nice-to-Have Skills:• Additional IT and Security certifications will be a plus (i.e., CompTIA, CISA, CRISC, CISM, CISSP)
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 July 2021