MacPaw is looking for an HR Partner to complement our Human Dimension Team and become a reliable associate for a CleanMyMac Product Team. Check out the requirements and don't hesitate to apply - we're eager to get to know you!
MacPaw is about creating apps and services that improve user’s everyday lives. We make products that enhance what Mac has to offer, saving people's time and energy better spent on the things they love.
As a part of the Human Dimension Team, you will have the freedom to collaborate across the team to co-create the HR programs that fuel MacPaw’s development.
As an HR Product Partner, you will work closely with Product teams and leadership to drive strategies and tactics that develop, motivate, and retain macpawians. This role will be a crucial support in growing our business in alignment with our human-centered approach to people management.
- Consult Product Managers upon team members’ related questions such as day-to-day performance management guidance, implementation of training plans, workforce and succession planning, etc. Provide HR guidance when appropriate.
- Provide HR policy guidance and support to ensure the core HR processes run smoothly and are implemented in day-to-day operations.
- Identify and analyze team needs to develop solutions, programs, and policies required in partnership with the HR Service.
- Deliver change programs to boost continuous organizational and productivity improvements.
- Run orientation and onboarding processes for newcomers by informing and supporting them during the probation period.
- Ensure all team members’ records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status by filling and updating HRIS.
- Identify and prevent possible issues, implement initiatives according to people data analysis.
- 3+ years of working experience in the HR field.
- Strong knowledge of HR functions and their capability to support business objectives.
- A data-driven approach to implementing HR processes.
- Well organized and attentive to details.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Upper-intermediate+ English.
As a Plus
- Experience in Big4 or FMCG or Manufacturing companies.
- Experience in building business processes.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems.
Here is our MacPaw Family Recipe to make the world’s best software:
We take great people, place them in an awesome environment and give them access to the latest technologies. Spray with fun and mix with passion until they see the products they are proud of.
What we offer:
Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedbacks and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
UX-driven office with two cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 10 of them!) within the MacPawCares program.
MacPaw is about creating apps and services that improve everyday life for Mac users. We make products that enhance what Mac has to offer; saving people time and energy better spent on the things they love. With MacPaw, Mac life gets better.
We call MacPaw a family company for a reason. This notion means that we’re not just co-workers and colleagues. We are friends. We support, motivate, and help each other to reach our shared goals.
We do everything possible to develop a learning environment for our team as well as for IT-sphere in Ukraine as a whole. We sponsor many educational initiatives for students, open labs for teaching programming and support young IT-talents. Every year in our Kyiv office we hold Summer Internship (macpaw.com/internship) where students can learn from the best experts of the company.
Another special feature of MacPaw is ... are cats!
To put it simply, working at MacPaw is inspiring (in case you’re considering joining us! :)
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 July 2021