Leia, the leading provider of 3D Holographic Lightfield displays and content services is looking for a Software Engineer - Unity SDK & Tools, who's job will shape how content creators interact with and expand the LeiaLoft platform. www.leiainc.com
Boredom is the enemy!
Leia is the leading provider of 3D Holographic Lightfield displays and content services. Our vision is to change the way we connect, create, educate and learn by transcending the device — making memories more present, connections more human, and life richer. We don’t try to put life onto screens; we bring screens to life through interactive, immersive, and immediate 3D Lightfield experiences.
When was the last time technology genuinely surprised you?
When was the last time you held something in your hands that felt new and exciting?
When did you last say WOW?
In a world of passive viewing, Leia is a breakthrough. Instead of telling you about this future, we’ve built it.
We apply our proprietary nanotechnology to give any display the ability to produce Lightfield, immersive “holographic” content — no glasses, no tracking, no fuss.
Come join a team that’s ready to redefine the digital experiences of tomorrow!
What You’ll Do
As a Software Engineer — Unity SDK & Tools, you will do the following:
- Develop SDKs and Tools for Unity projects. Your work will convert existing Unity projects to a format that is ideal for our LitByLeia™ holographic displays
- Implement 3D geometric models. Work with pairs of stereo cameras
- Maintain and improve the LeiaLoft Unity SDK by providing tests, documentation, and new ideas
- Support external partners as needed to resolve SDK integration issues
- Explore and investigate software issues, performance concerns, and new tools
- Mentor and Teach other engineers in Unity, Graphics (in Unity), and more!
What You’ll Have
- 3+ years of experience using Unity3D, C#
- Understanding of post-processing effects, HLSL, and node-based shaders
- Experience using Unity3D to ship Android mobile applications
- Experience using Git/GitHub, or similar version control systems
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently independently and as part of a team
Nice to Haves
- Strong Android / Java experience
- Experience with VR, AR, computer vision, eye tracking
- Experience with Graphics APIs (OpenGL, WebGL, Vulkan, DirectX, etc.)
- Experience developing cross-platform software for Windows, Android, and Linux
- Experience with performance analysis
What We Offer
- Great experience and professional growth by working on cutting-edge technology products in a highly skilled and friendly team
- Paid 22 business days of annual vacations (+1 day for each service year)
- Paid sick leaves
- Paid days off on Ukrainian official holidays
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Medical & life insurance
- Gym membership
- English language classes
- Regular education, workshops, and conferences
- Paid lunches in the office
- Fruits and snacks, coffee, tea, and beverages in the office
- Monthly team building cool events
About EQUALLY Talent
Equally Talent is a subscription-based sourcing and recruitment solutions with top-notch coaching for startups.
✅ Expert recruiters hire the right talents organizing a successful candidate journey along the way.
✅ Top-notch mentors and coaches design and upgrade HR&recruitment processes & behaviors to accelerate startups’ growth.
💫 We are on the mission to accelerate the scale of mission-driven companies through effective matching with the right talents and top-notch coaching
We live by our core values:
✨ Freedom and responsibility
✨ Trust and Care
✨ Continuous growth
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 July 2021