In order to strengthen our team we are looking for a **Recruitment Team Lead** who will organize the recruitment process and improve the efficiency of a recruitment team (of 2 recruiters).
We expect from you:
- 3+ years of experience in hiring IT specialists;
- 1 year of experience as a team lead;
- Development of talent acquisition strategies in a rapidly changing working environment;
- Solid background and knowledge of hunting and recruiting tools;
- Ability to understand the essence of any vacancy and evaluate it no worse than a hiring manager;
- Experience in analytics and good understanding of HR metrics;
- Good writing skills and a desire to work with texts ;
- Upper intermediate level of English and higher.
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Possess wide professional network of specialists;
- Fully understand technological stack, libraries and frameworks;
- Possess configured Chrome plugins that automate some part of your work;
- Take active part in IT recruitment community ;
- Are passionate about what you do and people around you.
You`ll work on:
- Implementation of recruitment automation system (we have Breezy but we are open to other options);
- Constant monitoring and testing of progressive methods of talent acquisition based on the best world practices;
- Analysis and development of operational processes within the recruitment team;
- Development of working documentation: requests for recruitment, job description templates, templates of all possible letters to candidates, scorecards for positions;
- Building the processes of “selling” any position, team and a company;
- Conducting funnel chart analytics and controlling deadlines;
- Increasing the level of candidate user experience;
- KPI fulfillment: 3-5 closed vacancies per recruiter a month, closing period depends on the level of the position;
- Managing the hiring process of key vacancies.
We offer you:
- Challenging tasks and continuous professional growth and feedback;
- Want to upgrade your skills? No problem, WebbyLab is ready to partially compensate for your trainings, conferences, courses, etc .;
- Internal pieces of training, hackathons, demo presentations of our projects;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Paid vacation of 20 working days and sick leave;
- Gifts and bonuses for your birthday, WebbyLab's birthday and New Year's holidays;
- Fully equipped kitchen with fruits, cookies and of course delicious coffee, happy breakfast, pizza day, etc.;
- The location of the office is 10 minutes walk from metro Vasilkovskaya.
Please indicate the salary expectations, detailed description of your experience, skills, contact details in the CV/cover letter.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 July 2021