Want to develop your HR-expertise in a self-managed, purpose-driven, caring organization? We are growing our HR team - woohoo!
Beetroot has spent the past eight years building a homey working environment across Ukraine, and now we’re looking for a new member to add to our Poltava family (not replacement, we are growing :) ).
As our HR specialist in Poltava, you will build close relationships with our teams of developers and international clients.
You will work with:
- creating and maintaining a homey and cozy atmosphere for the teams of developers in your care, overseeing their on-boarding both at Beetroot and with our clients
- organizing and handling team performance reviews, supporting team building opportunities and initiating team development
- moreover, you’ll interact directly with clients regarding further team relations.
- you’ll also collaborate closely with recruiters and other HRs in adding the best possible developers to your teams.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience working in HR, specifically the IT field
- Proactive, result-oriented and responsible person
- Strong communication and active listening skills, excellent English!
- Ability to see situations from different points of view: clients’ and developers’
- Good negotiation, problem-solving, decision-making, sustainable relations building skills
- Experience working with an outstaffing model
- Interest in continuous improvement and running experiments
- Experience working with international companies
- Deep understanding of technologies and processes in the IT sphere
- Solid knowledge of the IT market, its players, salary ranges, and market tendencies
- Experience in recruitment, client-success development
- Experience in processes creation and update
- You love borsch!
Beetroot specializes in building dedicated teams of developers and designers for clients around the world.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 July 2021